Add full object name to tag field

From: Asit Mahato <rigid(dot)asit(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Add full object name to tag field
Date: 2013-12-03 15:31:33
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi all,

I am a newbie. I am unable to understand the to do statement given below.

Add full object name to the tag field. eg. for operators we need
'=(integer, integer)', instead of just '='.

Note:- I have asked this questions in hackers mailing list before i figure
out that there is a special list for newbies and the reply i have received
is really beyond of my capability .

" Cast the OID of the operator to regoperator instead of regoper."

Please some help me with some simpler example or provide me some link so i
can understand the given reply.

Thanks and Regards,
*Asit Mahato*