About Create Extension

From: Günce Kaya <guncekaya14(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: About Create Extension
Date: 2017-07-27 06:33:03
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hello,

When I try to create plperl extension, I'm getting error bellow;

ERROR: could not open extension control file "../plperl.control": No such
file or directory

I checked as to whether postgresql-contrib package installed. This package
already installed.

I can not create any extension now and I work on PostgreSQL 9.6.1 on
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu.

Do you have any idea what's the problem?

Regards,

--
Gunce Kaya

Linkedin <https://tr.linkedin.com/in/guncekaya> - Twitter