Re: Fwd: parameter type is unknown error

From: Günce Kaya <guncekaya14(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Charles Clavadetscher <clavadetscher(at)swisspug(dot)org>
Cc: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Fwd: parameter type is unknown error
Date: 2017-03-07 04:18:06
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-sql

Good morning,

Sorry for delay. I looked at your suggestions and also tried all of them.

Charles, thank you for your advise. I changed my function structure as you
said and I executed the function as Samed mentioned so It works now. I did
not want to use cast for varchar parameters cause in my previous functions,
I didn't require it. I knew this problem is not only associated with
varchar parameters due to my experienced.

Thank you for sharing your experiences. I could accomplished this case with
your helps.

Regards,

Gunce