Re: Support millisecond accuracy for timeouts

From: Stevo Slavić <sslavic(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Oliver Jowett <oliver(at)opencloud(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Support millisecond accuracy for timeouts
Date: 2011-11-25 03:26:55
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hello Oliver,

Thanks for quick reply! I didn't look in the code, relied on docs I
referenced and they specify following:

{quote}
loginTimeout = int

Specify how long to wait for establishment of a database connection.
The timeout is specified in seconds.
{quote}

Docs are similar for socketTimeout.

Will have a look in the code.