Re: Installing pgAdmin 4 in Runtime Mode (stand alone) in Linux

From: "F(dot)Sluiter" <fsluiter(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Richard Greenwood <richard(dot)greenwood(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Installing pgAdmin 4 in Runtime Mode (stand alone) in Linux
Date: 2017-11-23 15:25:33
Lists: pgadmin-support

Oops made the same mistake twice: this is the new python setup:
Can you please remove the virtualenvs folder:

rm -rf ~/virtualenvs

And than redo the updated "Python setup":

pip3 install virtualenv

mkdir ~/virtualenvs/

virtualenv -p python3 ~/virtualenvs/pgadmin4/

source ~/virtualenvs/pgadmin4/bin/activate

That should do it:

~/pgadmin4-2.0/runtime/pgAdmin4