Re: PL/Java new build plugin

From: Kartik Ohri <kartikohri13(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Chapman Flack <chap(at)anastigmatix(dot)net>
Cc: pljava-dev(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PL/Java new build plugin
Date: 2020-07-07 13:58:45
Lists: pljava-dev

Hi!
I have changed the implementation to execute one command at a time. Here is
the new implementation,
https://github.com/amCap1712/pljava/commit/f3dd925049cce9bfdff2ae55a41b2005272ed162.
It
is still not working on Windows but I have diagnosed the issue.
pgsql.properties has paths of the type C\:/PROGRA~1/POSTGR~1/12/bin while
the our plugin has paths of type C:/PROGRA~1/POSTGR~1/12/bin. I can
probably fix this by detecting the OS and doing a string substitution but I
wanted to ask if this is the right way to proceed.

Regards,
Kartik.