Re: PL/Java new build plugin

From: Kartik Ohri <kartikohri13(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Chapman Flack <chap(at)anastigmatix(dot)net>
Cc: pljava-dev(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PL/Java new build plugin
Date: 2020-07-21 02:51:43
Lists: pljava-dev

> I meant to ask also: is it possible for the plugin configuration's
> <script> tag to allow attributes, such as
>
> <script mimetype="application/javascript">
> </script>
>
> or
>
> <script engine="nashorn">...</script>

It is possible to have this syntax. We need to specify an executionID in
the executionBlock for that. In the plugin, we can get the entire
configuration XML as a Plexus Xpp3Dom object from which we can retrieve the
attribute from any element. I'll add this. What attribute should be used
though mimetype or engine or allow both and give engine precedence over
mimetype ?