Re: PL/Java new build plugin

From: Kartik Ohri <kartikohri13(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Chapman Flack <chap(at)anastigmatix(dot)net>
Cc: pljava-dev(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PL/Java new build plugin
Date: 2020-07-25 16:54:47
Lists: pljava-dev

I have been going through the maven javadoc plugin's source. It is huge and
is over 6000 lines. Thankfully, most of it is customization things we can
avoid. I saw that the current configuration for maven javadoc has
exclude parameters in the pom.xml file. Now, maven uses a DirectoryScanner
to help out with the excludes which is available as a package in maven
shared utils. I am unable to think of a way to handle excludes with the
inbuilt Java APIs. Should I utilise DirectoryScanner or do you have any
other suggestions?

Regards,
Kartik.