Re: PL/Java new build plugin

From: Kartik Ohri <kartikohri13(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Chapman Flack <chap(at)anastigmatix(dot)net>
Cc: pljava-dev(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PL/Java new build plugin
Date: 2020-07-29 03:20:22
Lists: pljava-dev

On Wed, Jul 29, 2020 at 8:27 AM Chapman Flack <chap(at)anastigmatix(dot)net> wrote:

> On 07/28/20 15:14, Kartik Ohri wrote:
>
> > I tried this and it works well (except for the pljava module which was
> > anyways crashing in the previous way as well). Please take a look at the
> > latest changes and let me what other modifications are required.
>
> I think I got a little farther there:
>
> https://github.com/jcflack/pljava/commit/51bbe22
>
> The commit comment talks about what I solved and what I didn't solve.
> Something is still going on that puzzles me.
>
> Regards,
> -Chap

I read the commit comment. Maven has a method for the dependency path using
Artifact. I'll expose the path and remove the hardcoding. I'll expose a
reference to this so that the sink can be obtained. However, since every
maven report requires this, we could also add a configuration parameter
which is read by the mojo and then executed on the Sink.
Regards,
Kartik