Re: PL/Java new build plugin

From: Kartik Ohri <kartikohri13(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Chapman Flack <chap(at)anastigmatix(dot)net>, pljava-dev(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PL/Java new build plugin
Date: 2020-06-29 20:46:48
Lists: pljava-dev

Hi!, I have worked on your comments and fixed the issues. It builds for me
in a single step as well. (It required two only the first time I added the
module.)

I am a bit clueless on how to proceed on working on the plugin. Can you
give me some pointers ? I was thinking of going through nar maven plugin
source code but didn't know where to start since our plugin is targeted at
a specific project and there may be many things we need not to work on.