Re: the ScriptingMojo

From: Kartik Ohri <kartikohri13(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Chapman Flack <chap(at)anastigmatix(dot)net>
Cc: pljava-dev(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: the ScriptingMojo
Date: 2020-08-23 11:26:00
Lists: pljava-dev

Hi!
I have implemented the changes according to your patches and pushed them. I
have added a dispatcher object to the script to provide the correct linking
recipe at runtime. I also noticed a couple of things that are valid for
both Nashorn and Graal. While instantiating a java class using a javascript
object, no error is thrown if a method is missing or mismatches arguments
(number or type). Only when the function is invoked, an exception is thrown
if there are any issues.
Please take a look and let me know what changes are needed.
Thanks.
Regards,
Kartik