Re: PL/Java new build plugin

From: Kartik Ohri <kartikohri13(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Chapman Flack <chap(at)anastigmatix(dot)net>
Cc: pljava-dev(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PL/Java new build plugin
Date: 2020-07-09 20:46:41
Lists: pljava-dev

Thanks for the detailed explanation. Yes, indeed. I had to make minimal
changes in order to get the regex to compile in Java. I'll try to test it.

You review the commit without the regex
https://github.com/amCap1712/pljava/commit/e02a71a0184b70b03b14e54ff454f97dc9946759
here.
The pgxs properties file is still created because it is needed by build.xml
in pljava-packaging. I have not gone into depth of it but I'll take a look
at it soon and try to remove it from there as well.

Regards,
Kartik.