How to assign multiple-users to a Postgres database?

From: KhunSanAung <khunsanaung(dot)gis(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: How to assign multiple-users to a Postgres database?
Date: 2015-07-06 10:26:59
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi All,

I'm using Postgres database, and using the postGIS extensions for storing
spatial datasets.

I can create a user and a database.
Currently I can assign one user as owner per one database and can login
with pgAdminIII for administrating task.

I'd like to allow more than one user to edit the data.
Is it possible to create multiple users for a database?
How can I do it?

Thank you very much for any help.

--
Have a nice day!