time with timezone for PostgreSql

From: avpro avpro <avprowebeden(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: time with timezone for PostgreSql
Date: 2014-01-28 18:00:54
Lists: pgsql-novice

hi,

I'm using Qt 5.2 to design my application and PostgreSql for my database.

i would like to find a way to insert in Qt in a QTimeEdit or a QLineEdit
field the value of time with time zone as required by PostgreSql data type:
time with time zone, meaning

12:45:30+01, +01 being the UTC+1.

could you give me some guideline where to start from?
thank you.
john