Re: Tree view icon samples

From: Anthony DeBarros <adebarros(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>, Chethana Kumar <chethana(dot)kumar(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: Robert Eckhardt <reckhardt(at)pivotal(dot)io>, Ashesh Vashi <ashesh(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Tree view icon samples
Date: 2017-07-06 11:30:33
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

Looking forward to this and the other design updates coming! Regarding the
PNG examples, I was wondering whether that is meant to show all the new
icons being developed or no? When I expand the tree view in pgAdmin v1.4 I
see quite a few not shown here, including Extensions, Foreign Data
Wrappers, etc.

Also, as a bonus question, I wonder whether there’s a way to make Views and
Materialized Views closer to each other in the tree? I know because of
alphabetization they’re separated but logically they deserve to be near
each other, I feel.

Thanks for all your work on this project!

Anthony

On July 3, 2017 at 10:40:50 AM, Dave Page (dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org) wrote:

Hi

On Mon, Jul 3, 2017 at 10:25 AM, Chethana Kumar <
chethana(dot)kumar(at)enterprisedb(dot)com> wrote:

> Hi Dave,
>
> I have updated the icons "Conversions, Function and Function Trigger" as
> per you suggestions.

Nice.

> I feel the curved shapes won't look clear in 16px measurement which is
> happening with 'Conversions' icons'.
>
> We might have to rework on 'Conversions', what do you say ?

Hmm, we could use a square and triangle if it works better.