Re: Toast table get list from instance

From: Kashif Zeeshan <kashi(dot)zeeshan(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Sathish Reddy <sathishreddy(dot)postgresql(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Toast table get list from instance
Date: 2024-07-04 10:24:06
Lists: pgsql-admin

You can use the following query to get the info from one database.

SELECT nspname AS schema_name, c.relname AS toast_table_name, c.oid AS
toast_table_oid, r.relname AS main_table_name FROM pg_class c JOIN
pg_namespace n ON n.oid = c.relnamespace LEFT JOIN pg_class r ON
r.reltoastrelid = c.oid WHERE c.relkind = 't';

But to get info from all the databases then you need to write a shell
script which will first get all the databases and then run the above query
on the all returned databases.

Regards
Kashif Zeeshan