Re: FSM corruption and standby servers

From: Poul Kristensen <bcc5226(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: FSM corruption and standby servers
Date: 2016-11-01 19:31:26
Lists: pgsql-admin

If or when I get a successfull installation containing the abovementioned
components in 24/7 operation I
will try to contribute to your documentation. Before that I would
appreciate if one of you kind people
would review the solution. The cluster(OS) design I intend to get rewieved
by Redhat to be sure of zero faulttolerant.

Thanks.

Poul