Re: PostgreSQL Training

From: Matt Kappel <matt(dot)kappel(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Mohinder Raina <mohinder(dot)raina41(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "Ferrell, Denise CTR NSWCDD, Z11" <denise(dot)ferrell(dot)ctr(at)navy(dot)mil>, "pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL Training
Date: 2014-10-09 18:01:08
Lists: pgsql-admin

A coworker and I used EnterpriseDB for our training in the intro and
advanced Postgres admin courses. We went with on-demand training, and it
was pretty useful and convenient. We didn't have to stop everything for a
week or so just to get training, and it followed our schedule. I didn't
really feel like we missed out being without a live instructor, plus there
were opportunities for remote Q&A. In my opinion, paying travel would have
been a waste of money.

-Matt Kappel