Re: A motion

From: John McKown <john(dot)archie(dot)mckown(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: A motion
Date: 2016-01-25 19:16:56
Lists: pgsql-general

On Mon, Jan 25, 2016 at 1:08 PM, Melvin Davidson <melvin6925(at)gmail(dot)com>
wrote:

> Although it has been previously disregarded, I would like to second the
> motion that all further discussion regarding the CoC go to it's own list.
>
> Consider this.
> 1. The Coc will eventually apply to ALL PostgreSQL mail lists.
> 2. There will be a need to have additions and revisions to the Coc.
> 3. As this list is for General (and mostly technical discussions) further
> discussions/emails concerning the CoC only distracts from the purpose of
> this email list.

​Complete agreement. I've kept my hands silent through force of will. Those
who are interested can create a CoC to their heart's content. I will abide
by it or not as I decide. But I try to be acceptably pleasant in all
discussions, even when I disagree with someone.

This thread has been a completely useless; requiring extreme use of my
delete key.​

--
Werner Heisenberg is driving down the autobahn. A police officer pulls
him over. The officer says, "Excuse me, sir, do you know how fast you

Computer Science is the only discipline in which we view adding a new wing
to a building as being maintenance -- Jim Horning

Schrodinger's backup: The condition of any backup is unknown until a
restore is attempted.

Maranatha! <><
John McKown