Re: How can I install postgresql 9.X on Compute with IBM's Power CPU ?

From: John McKown <john(dot)archie(dot)mckown(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: 付施威 <samsarafu(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: How can I install postgresql 9.X on Compute with IBM's Power CPU ?
Date: 2015-12-28 15:08:10
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Which OS? Power can run either Linux or AIX.
This may help, if AIX:
http://www.perzl.org/aix/index.php?n=Main.Postgresql

--
Computer Science is the only discipline in which we view adding a new wing
to a building as being maintenance -- Jim Horning

Schrodinger's backup: The condition of any backup is unknown until a
restore is attempted.

Yoda of Borg, we are. Futile, resistance is, yes. Assimilated, you will be.

Maranatha! <><
John McKown