Re: Connection by user with restricted access to pg_database

From: Владимир Янченко <xooyanoox(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Nikolai Zhubr <n-a-zhubr(at)yandex(dot)ru>
Cc: "pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Connection by user with restricted access to pg_database
Date: 2015-12-17 08:36:32
Lists: pgadmin-support

Thank you for the support.

In general I agree with Nikolai that it is helpful to have ability to use
the navigation panel and other tools for my database when I haven't access
to others.

I'm sure that my case is impossible in the current pgadmin version. After
all searches I suggested to use other tools to the customer.

We opened that some other tools (razorsql, sql developer, navicat, etc)
have the same behavior. Then we finally found a suitable tool.