Re: Selecting records with highest timestamp - for a join

From: Alexander Farber <alexander(dot)farber(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Selecting records with highest timestamp - for a join
Date: 2016-10-19 19:44:11
Lists: pgsql-general

Adrian, for both player1 and player2 (because I need to display player
photos above the game board).

SQL join with words_social - yes, but how to take the most recent record
from that table?

For example there are user infos from Google+, Facebook, Twitter - but the
user has used Facebook to login lately and would expect her Facebook-photo
to be seen (the record with the highest "stamp" value).

Regards
Alex