any "policy" about broken links on wiki

From: "Rader, David" <davidr(at)openscg(dot)com>
Subject: any "policy" about broken links on wiki
Date: 2017-01-18 21:37:26
Lists: pgsql-www

Hello -

Is there any standard policy about handling broken links on wiki pages?

I added a couple of tutorials to the top of the tutorials page because I
noticed that many of the existing links there are broken. Do we leave them
as is? Remove them? Put them in a "outdated links" section?

Thanks
Dave

--
David Rader