Re: Postgres 9.5 - password for new windows user

From: "Rader, David" <davidr(at)openscg(dot)com>
To: "Weisenberg, Sofy Hefets" <sweisenb(at)vols(dot)utk(dot)edu>
Cc: pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Postgres 9.5 - password for new windows user
Date: 2016-02-03 20:20:14
Lists: pgsql-general

Sofy - One of your early emails said setting up a DB from the command line.
Did you run the installer from the command line or as a windows application?

If you want to try a different Windows graphical installer, you can try the
one from BigSQL:
http://www.bigsql.org/se/postgresql/packages.jsp

-dave

--
David Rader - VP Product Development
e: davidr(at)openscg(dot)com | m: 732-887-8140