Fwd: Ignore Visual Studio's Temp Files While Working with PG on Windows

From: Yasir <yasir(dot)hussain(dot)shah(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-committers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Fwd: Ignore Visual Studio's Temp Files While Working with PG on Windows
Date: 2024-05-17 06:17:31
Lists: pgsql-committers pgsql-hackers

Hi Hackers,

I have been playing with PG on the Windows platform recently. An annoying
thing I faced is that a lot of Visual Studio's temp files kept appearing in
git changed files. Therefore, I am submitting this very trivial patch to
ignore these temp files.

Looking forward to the PG guru's guidance!

Regards...

Yasir Hussain
Principal Software Engineer
Bitnine Global Inc.

Attachment Content-Type Size
v1-ignore-visualstudio-temp-files-while-working-on-windows.patch application/x-patch 178 bytes