Problem with partitioning

From: JotaComm <jota(dot)comm(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Problem with partitioning
Date: 2016-08-03 17:12:37
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,

I'm working with partitioning and I have one trigger for insert and update
on parent table, but my trigger is not working for update operations. The
problem is: the trigger is not executed for update just for insert. I put a
raise notice message in my function to verify the update operation but the
raise notice isn't printed on screen.

Thank you.

Best regards

--