Implement geospatial data viewer in pgAdmin4 for PostGIS

From: Xuri Gong <xurigoong(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org, pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Implement geospatial data viewer in pgAdmin4 for PostGIS
Date: 2018-05-23 12:23:14
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Dave/Team,

My name is Xuri Gong. I am working on implementing geospatial data viewer
in pgAdmin4.

I wrote a design document for the viewer[1] according to the related
issue[2] and I am wondering if it is a proper design. It would be great if
there are any suggestions.

I have read the #pgAdmin Project Contributions# doc[3]. Is there any other
instruction or standard that is needed to learn?

[1]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NE1RLTp9uw9fgduZEerrKKbQZEJCPyrSyQKa0-BDZsI/edit?usp=sharing
[2] https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/1407
[3] https://www.pgadmin.org/docs/pgadmin4/dev/contributions.html