Re: PostgreSQL 10 and OpenSSL 1.1

From: Shane Duan <sduanesri(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL 10 and OpenSSL 1.1
Date: 2019-06-14 18:23:20
Lists: pgsql-general

Thanks, Adrian.

I am using prebuilt packages for Redhat 7(using yam install.
https://www.postgresql.org/download/linux/redhat/) and Ubuntu 18.04(using
apt-get instal. https://www.postgresql.org/download/linux/ubuntu/) on
Linux. For Windows, I am downloading pre-built package from EnterpriseDB
follow the link on https://www.postgresql.org/download/windows/

-Shane