Can't access URLs in documentation

From: Victor Engmark <victor(dot)engmark(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Can't access URLs in documentation
Date: 2012-12-20 10:40:19
Lists: pgadmin-support

The documentation for pgAdmin 1.14.0 (installed from official Ubuntu
12.04.1 repository) contains several URLs to external web pages (for
example in Help -> Bug Report). If I click any of these I get an error
message like the following:

An error has occurred:
Unable to open requested HTML document: http://www.postgresql.org/

The web page is not opened in my default browser, Firefox 17.0.1, even
though it is already running.

Workaround: Copy URLs from the error messages to the browser.

--
Cheers