Re: Hierarchical Query Question (PHP)

From: David Blomstrom <david(dot)blomstrom(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: rod(at)iol(dot)ie
Cc: Andy Colson <andy(at)squeakycode(dot)net>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Hierarchical Query Question (PHP)
Date: 2015-10-30 22:29:08
Lists: pgsql-general

Thanks for the tips.

In pgAdmin III, I can create a table step-by-step by choosing Edit > Object
> New Table

But is there a pace for me to past in a block of code that creates the
table with just one process? If I click on the SQL icon, a SQL window opens
up, and I can past the code into SQL Editor, but I don't know how to
"activate" it; pressing ENTER does nothing.

I'm following a pgAdmin tutorial, but this page appears to focus on the
terminal instead...

http://pgadmin.org/docs/1.4/pg/tutorial-table.html