Re: Recursive Arrays 101

From: David Blomstrom <david(dot)blomstrom(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com>
Cc: Alban Hertroys <haramrae(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Recursive Arrays 101
Date: 2015-10-26 04:10:44
Lists: pgsql-general

It's also interesting that some entities (e.g. EOL) are now using something
called Life Science ID's (or something like that) in lieu of traditional
scientific names. It sounds like a cool idea, but some of the LSID's seem
awfully big and complex to me. I haven't figured out exactly what the codes
mean.

Then again, when I navigate to the Encyclopedia of Life's aardvark page @
http://www.eol.org/pages/327830/overview the code is actually amazingly
short.