Re: [pgAdmin][RM3269] Slider jumps up issue in DataView panel

From: Nagesh Dhope <nagesh(dot)dhope(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [pgAdmin][RM3269] Slider jumps up issue in DataView panel
Date: 2020-04-24 05:19:22
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Hackers,
After fixing the issue reported by Shubham, I observed that sometimes
browser is getting hanged and sometimes ViewData grid is getting disappear,
I suspect its due to the number of rows to update on slick grid after
fetching next of rows. FYI, I was running a query which was
returning 1000100 rows and 3 columns. I tried fixing it but I didn't find
any feasible solution.
As there is workaround provided for RM3269
<https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/3269> by Dave. I would suggest, we
shall revert the already applied patches. Please find the attached patch
for the same.

--
Thanks,
Nagesh

Attachment Content-Type Size
RM3269_revert.patch application/octet-stream 9.8 KB