Re: BUG #16846: "retrieved too many tuples in a bounded sort"

From: Neil Chen <carpenter(dot)nail(dot)cz(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Mahendra Singh Thalor <mahi6run(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #16846: "retrieved too many tuples in a bounded sort"
Date: 2021-02-05 03:02:52
Lists: pgsql-bugs

On Fri, Feb 5, 2021 at 12:43 AM Mahendra Singh Thalor <mahi6run(at)gmail(dot)com>
wrote:

> h is not my first language. I hope you can tell me if you have any better
> opinions on the expression of notes, thanks.
>
> Hi Neil,
> Please can you give exact steps to reproduce this bug on
> head.(smallest test case)
>
> If it is possible to add a test case for this bug, then please add it in
> patch.

Oh, sorry I didn't describe it clearly, yes. It's a good idea to add test
cases to the patch. But Tom mentioned that he's already doing it, so I
don't want to do it again. Thank you for your reply.

--
There is no royal road to learning.
HighGo Software Co.