Re: BUG #17066: Cache lookup failed when null (unknown) is passed as anycompatiblemultirange

From: Neil Chen <carpenter(dot)nail(dot)cz(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: exclusion(at)gmail(dot)com, pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org, alvherre(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com
Subject: Re: BUG #17066: Cache lookup failed when null (unknown) is passed as anycompatiblemultirange
Date: 2021-06-22 07:52:52
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Greetings,

I tried to investigate the bug, but the complicated logic here completely
messed up my mind...

Anyway, this patch can fix it and make the regress test happy. But I think
it's better to get the author's advice - I copied this email to Alvaro,
hope it doesn't offend him...

--
There is no royal road to learning.
HighGo Software Co.

Attachment Content-Type Size
0001-fix-anycompatiblemultirange.patch application/octet-stream 3.4 KB