Re: BUG #14897: Segfault on statitics SQL request

From: Vincent Lachenal <vincent(dot)lachenal(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #14897: Segfault on statitics SQL request
Date: 2017-11-10 21:45:17
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Tom,

With a fresh database, bug is still here ...
I will try to compile PostgreSQL on my computer before open a bug on
Archlinux (I will also try the testing Gentoo package). If I find something
interesting, I will reply in in this thread.

Thanks for your help and your reactivity. The bug seems to be limited to my
specific environment which is a good news (Arch has been installed for
almost 4 years and is not known for its stablility).

Regards.

Vincent