Disable script execution in server level when updating via grids

From: arun chirappurath <arunsnmimt(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Disable script execution in server level when updating via grids
Date: 2023-12-08 06:16:28
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello All,

Is there a way we can disable grid based updates from the clients in the
server?

suppose if someone accidentally commits an edit in dbeaver,server shall
decline that incoming request. However requests from the query tool should
run....

I have seen some options from the client side. Do we have some options in
server side?

[image: image.png]

Thanks,
Arun