Find rows with "timestamp out of range"

From: Saiful Muhajir <saifulmuhajir(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Find rows with "timestamp out of range"
Date: 2017-06-19 07:04:56
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi,

I have a table with around *133 million rows* with two timestamp columns.
While trying to copy some columns for a new database, using *\COPY *, the
error occurred with: *timestamp out of range*

​While trying to​ figure out the rows containing the out of range value, I
am using this with no result:

*select comment_id, create_time from comments where create_time > '1 Jan
9999';* comment_id │ talk_id │ create_time
────────────┼─────────┼─────────────
(0 rows)

The error occurred when I query with:

*select comment_id, create_time from comments where create_time < '1 Jan
1800';*
ERROR: 22008: timestamp out of range
LOCATION: timestamp_out, timestamp.c:226

So, how do I figure out the rows with problems?

Thank you.

--
Regards,

Saiful