Wiki login broken

From: Thom Brown <thom(at)linux(dot)com>
To: "w^3" <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Wiki login broken
Date: 2013-05-30 09:53:58
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi,

I can't log in to the wiki. When I enter my credentials, it hangs and
then eventually returns "Failed to connect to the authentication
database:". Also, if I try to choose to login from an article page
(so that the returnto value is set in the URL) it returns 403 -
Forbidden

I can, however, log in to my community account through the main site.

Thom