Can't read oprcode from remote pg_operator

From: Thom Brown <thom(at)linux(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Can't read oprcode from remote pg_operator
Date: 2017-09-05 11:15:42
Lists: pgsql-bugs

It seems that, if you have a foreign table pointing to pg_operator in
another cluster, you cannot return the oprcode column for certain
rows. I'm getting this on 10 beta 3.

I have imported pg_operator using IMPORT FOREIGN SCHEMA, and I get the
following errors:

# SELECT * FROM pg.pg_operator ORDER BY oprname DESC, oprleft,
oprright LIMIT 701;
ERROR: more than one function named "pg_catalog.tsquery_phrase"
CONTEXT: column "oprcode" of foreign table "pg_operator"

# SELECT * FROM pg.pg_operator ORDER BY oprname, oprleft, oprright LIMIT 701;
ERROR: more than one function named "pg_catalog.jsonb_delete"
CONTEXT: column "oprcode" of foreign table "pg_operator"

This seems like a bug, although I suspect this may be explainable as
expected and wanted behaviour.

Regards

Thom