Looking for cooperators

From: "Fan, Yi" <fanyify(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-committers(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgus-general(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Looking for cooperators
Date: 2012-12-11 01:02:02
Lists: pgsql-general

To whom it my concern,

We are a Chinese company (www.highgo.com/en/index.html) working on open
source DB products for a while. Our product calls “HighGo Database System”
which is developed base on PostgreSQL.

HighGo DB already gained a board market in China. We a looking for some
cooperators to increase our product’s technical competitive in market
place. Any kinds of cooperation are acceptable, whatever you are a company
or an individual.

If you are interested in Chinese market or want to bring your brilliant
idea into a real product please feel free to contact me on
fanyi(at)highgo(dot)com(dot)cn(dot)

Regards,
Yi