Can not import sql file into the database I create

From: mtarazkar(at)chem(dot)ucsb(dot)edu
To: pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Can not import sql file into the database I create
Date: 2021-02-23 22:48:00
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi
I am trying to import an sql file into a database that I I created in
postgresql.
I downloaded postgresql in windows. So I am following this command in psql;

psql -U maryam -h localhost -d maryam_db -f
"C:\Users\taraz\Desktop\Questions\database\processdb.sql"

but when I check it in pgadmin I do not see the file "procecssdb.sql"

In parallel, I tried to import the file through pgadmin by clicking on the
database (maryam_db) -->restore--> add the processdb.sql in the name

and I click restore. But I get following error message;
pg_restore: error: input file appears to be a text format dump. Please use
psql.
Any comment is appreciated,
Maryam