An error occurred"Column not found in pgSet: rolcateupdate" when connect to PostgreSQL 9.5 server

From: Sanket Mehta <sanket(dot)mehta(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: An error occurred"Column not found in pgSet: rolcateupdate" when connect to PostgreSQL 9.5 server
Date: 2015-06-30 13:27:03
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

While connecting to PostgreSQL 9.5 serve using pgadmin, we have faced an
error "column not found in pgSet: tolcatupdate".

We have resolved this issue and the patch is attached to this mail.
Please do review it and let me know if any thing is missing.

Regards,
Sanket Mehta
Sr Software engineer
Enterprisedb

Attachment Content-Type Size
rolecatupdate_issue_pg_9_5.patch text/x-patch 4.5 KB