Re: OF TYPE without SCHEMA specified in TABLE creation interface

From: Sanket Mehta <sanket(dot)mehta(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Ashesh Vashi <ashesh(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>, liuyuanyuan <liuyuanyuangogo(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: OF TYPE without SCHEMA specified in TABLE creation interface
Date: 2014-08-25 08:34:16
Lists: pgadmin-hackers pgsql-admin

Hi,

I have tried to reproduce the same scenario in Ubuntu 14.04 64 bit where
PEM version: 4.0.1
Db server: PostGRESql 9.3
I did not get any error while creating the table using step 2 mentioned in
below mail.

Please do provide below information regarding environment in which the bug
has occurred.
So that i can help track down the issue.

- OS name and version
- PEM version / PG admin version
- DB server name and version

Regards,
Sanket Mehta

Regards,
Sanket Mehta
Sr Software engineer
Enterprisedb

On Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 2:25 PM, Ashesh Vashi <ashesh(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com