Re: patch for cast module

From: Sanket Mehta <sanket(dot)mehta(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: patch for cast module
Date: 2016-03-16 07:22:03
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

I forgot tot mention bugs in previous mail.

1. System cast field was showing Yes even if the cast was not a system
cast, which I have resolved.
2. In Dependent and Dependency method in __init__.py file, unnecessary
third parameter 'cast' was being passed which I have removed

Regards,
Sanket Mehta
Sr Software engineer
Enterprisedb