Re: PgAdmin4 is not usable when installed from RPMs on Fedora linux

From: Atilio Medina <atilio(at)utah(dot)gov>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PgAdmin4 is not usable when installed from RPMs on Fedora linux
Date: 2016-10-09 23:47:38
Lists: pgadmin-support

If I wanted to install the web version from the source code download, what
would the steps to get it working on RHEL 7 systems? Do I just copy the
files to the webserver and add the configuration to Apache? I was looking
at these instructions for references but didn't know there there more steps
that were required.

https://www.pgadmin.org/docs4/1.x/server_deployment.html

Getting some errors from following that setup

[Sun Oct 09 13:52:41.455110 2016] [wsgi:error] [pid 1718] Truncated or
oversized response headers received from daemon process 'pgadmin'

Any help appreciated.