CPU is 100% azure rds postgreSQL-11

From: Pavan Kumar S <saptapavank(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: CPU is 100% azure rds postgreSQL-11
Date: 2022-07-06 09:55:18
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi Team,

One of our RDS postgresql -11 version CPU is drastically high continuously.
we are unable to find what is causing. the server is 4Vcore 100 GB
storage. is there any way what is causing the issue.? we have datadog
integration with custom metrics.

we have done all vacuum and analyze operations, couple of restarts. as well.

any Help is appreciated.

thanks
Pavan