[GENERAL] Schema Information .

From: Brahmam Eswar <brahmam1234(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: [GENERAL] Schema Information .
Date: 2017-12-04 14:17:20
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi ,

Is there anyway to pull the complete information of tables in a particular
schema .

Table_Name ,Num_Rows,Columns,Indexed_Columns,Triggers.

The context of this request is ,we are migrating the database from Oracle
to PostgreSQl,,so we need to verify the data after perform data migration
from oracle.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Brahmeswara Rao J.