where can I download the binaries of plpython extension

From: Mariel Cherkassky <mariel(dot)cherkassky(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: where can I download the binaries of plpython extension
Date: 2018-07-08 13:06:50
Lists: pgsql-performance

Hi,
I installed postgresql v9.6/10 in our company. When I tried to create the
extension plpython I got the next error :
ERROR: could not open extension control file
"/PostgreSQL/9.6/share/postgresql/extension/plpythonu.control": No such
file or directory

When I try to install the extension with yum it downloads the extension
that is suitable for postgres 9.2 and moreover it also tries to install
postgres 9.2 as one of the extensions dependencies.

Where can I find the source files of the extension for my version or how
can I install it ?

Thanks , Mariel.