Re: Oracle 11g to PostgreSQL 10 - Database Migration

From: Mariel Cherkassky <mariel(dot)cherkassky(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: soumik(dot)bhattacharjee(at)kpn(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Oracle 11g to PostgreSQL 10 - Database Migration
Date: 2018-08-14 11:56:34
Lists: pgsql-admin

Well like I said it depends on your oracle`s database structure(the logical
structure - tables,tablespace and so on..) and on the migration tool that
you will use. If the database are small maybe consider using oracle_fdw to
the oracle`s tables for the deltas. I didnt search online but maybe there
is a tool that can manage logical replication between oracle and postgresql
and that might help you.