Re: Segmentation fault postgres 9.6

From: Mariel Cherkassky <mariel(dot)cherkassky(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Segmentation fault postgres 9.6
Date: 2018-09-18 07:47:09
Lists: pgsql-admin

The output of the core :
[root(at)node1_priviledged data]# gdb -q -c core
BFD: Warning: /data/pgsql/data/core is truncated: expected core file size
>= 3268321280, found: 100470784.
[New Thread 861]
Failed to read a valid object file image from memory.
Core was generated by `postgres: postgres db1 [local] INSERT '.
#0 0x00007fda258499df in ?? ()

Doesnt give me any details that can help me investigate further. What else
can I check ?

‫בתאריך יום ב׳, 17 בספט׳ 2018 ב-17:04 מאת ‪Tom Lane‬‏ <‪tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us
‬‏>:‬